# How to Recover Data from Hard Disk and Removable Media with CDRoller V 9.40.60 (Free Download)
Have you ever lost your important data from your hard disk or removable media due to accidental deletion, formatting, corruption, virus infection, or physical damage? If so, you know how frustrating and stressful it can be to try to restore your files.
Fortunately, there is a powerful, easy-to-use toolset for CD/DVD/BD/HD-DVD/Flash data recovery that can help you recover your data in minutes. It's called CDRoller V 9.40.60 and it's available for free download.
## What is CDRoller V 9.40.60?
CDRoller V 9.40.60 is a software that can effectively retrieve the data off the discs created by \"drag and drop\" CD/DVD writing software, such as well-known Roxio (Adaptec) and Ahead Nero software packages, CeQuadrat's PacketCD, Instant Write, B's CLiP and others.
CDRoller V 9.40.60 also supports the discs formatted in UDF file system, including versions 1.02, 1.50, 2.0, 2.01 and also so-called UDF Bridge format. It can recover data from CD/DVD format CD-DA, CD-ROM, CD-WO, CD-ROM XA and Mixed-Mode CD, Stamped multisession CD, CD-MRW (\"Mt. Rainier\" CD-RW), DVD-ROM, DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD+RW, DVD-RAM.
CDRoller V 9.40.60 can also recover data from hard disk and removable media such as USB flash drives, memory cards, external hard drives, etc.
## How does CDRoller V 9.40.60 work?
CDRoller V 9.40.60 works by providing direct access to the hardware, bypassing the Windows File System. It looks for the lost tracks (sessions) every time when you insert a new disc into the drive. It can also scan the disc sectors for the lost data and recover it using various methods.
CDRoller V 9.40.60 can also perform other functions such as:
- Unpacking the files initially compressed by Roxio (Adaptec) DirectCD.
- Recovering data created by standalone devices that record directly onto disks, such as Sony digital cameras, DVD camcorders, personal DVD recorders, etc.
- Retrieving back up files from the discs recorded in several stages (multisession discs).
- Finding and retrieving the lost files on UDF discs, including: accidently deleted files, files on quick-formatted disc, files on incorrectly closed disc, etc.
- Rescuing the data from scratched, damaged or defective discs.
- Digitally extracting audio tracks into a wide set of wave formats.
- Testing CD readability.
- Extracting ISO Image file.
- Cataloging files and folders into CD library.
## How to use CDRoller V 9.40.60?
Using CDRoller V 9.40.60 is very simple and intuitive. You just need to follow these steps:
- Download CDRoller V 9.40.60 from [here](#advertisements) and install it on your computer.
- Insert the disc or connect the hard disk or removable media that contains your lost data.
- Run CDRoller V 9.40.60 and select the drive letter of your device.
- Choose the recovery option that suits your situation (such as Recover All Files and Folders or Scan UDF Disc).
- Wait for CDRoller V 9.40.60 to scan your device and find your data.
- Select the files and folders that you want to recover and click Recover Selected.
- Choose a destination folder where you want to save your recovered data.
- Enjoy your restored files.
## Why choose CDRoller V 9.40.60?
There are many reasons why you should choose CDRoller V 9.40.60 for your data recovery needs:
- It's fast and reliable: CDRoller V 9.40.60 can recover your data in minutes with high success rate
HARDDISK + Removable Media Recovery - CDRoller V 9.40.60